- Meditation Now or Never, by Steve Hagen
- Finding the Still Point (Book and CD): A Beginner’s Guide to Zen Meditation (Dharma Communications), by John Daido Loori
- The Art of Just Sitting, Second Edition: Essential Writings on the Zen Practice of Shikantaza, by John Daido Loori, Ed.
Practice of Zen
- Taking the Path of Zen, by Robert Aitkin
- On Zen Practice: Body, Breath, Mind, by Bernard Glassman & Hakuyu Maezumi
- Everyday Zen: Love and Work (Plus), by Charlotte Joko Beck
- Buddhism Plain and Simple, by Steve Hagen
- Buddhism Is Not What You Think: Finding Freedom Beyond Beliefs, by Steve Hagen
- The Heart of the Buddha’s Teaching, by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Zen Spirit, Christian Spirit, by Robert E. Kennedy, S.J.
- Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind (Shambhala Library), by Shunryu Suzuki
- Cultivating the Empty Field: The Silent Illumination of Zen Master Hongzhi, by Taigen Dan Leighton
- Moon in a Dewdrop: Writings of Zen Master Dogen, by Kazuaki Tanahashi, Ed.
- Flowers Fall: A Commentary on Zen Master Dogen’s Genjokoan, by Hakuun Yasutani